If you are interested in becoming a member of ACRA, please ensure that you satisfy the necessary criteria as follows, then complete the online application form below, ensuring that you have attached the documents requested in the form:
- Do you operate as a company registration agent?
- Is the business registered as a Trust and Company Service Provider (TCSP) with HMRC in respect of Anti-Money Laundering Regulations (AMLR), or is your business registered under AMLR under another supervisory body?
- Have all relevant persons within the business passed the Fit & Proper Test as determined by AMLR?
- Does the business have an appropriate level of Professional Indemnity Insurance that covers all TCSP activities (minimum £1m)?
- ACRA annual membership fees are £850.00 and payable immediately upon acceptance of membership (charged pro-rata if joining part way through the period).
- Fees are renewable on 1 October each year. Once part of the Association, members may use the ACRA logo on its stationery or web site as they wish and all members will benefit from any legal advice that the Association has in hand.