1. Support the aims of the Association.
2. Maintain continuous registration under the Money Laundering Regulations with the appropriate body.
3. Maintain adequate current Professional Indemnity Insurance, as defined by the Board of ACRA from time to time.
4. Ensure that any marketing and sales material that they produce, together with any web sites they may maintain in their own name or which are affiliated to them, are up to date and accurately reflect the provisions of the current Companies Act and other relevant legislation.
5. Not engage in misleading marketing activities, including those that indicate an involvement in the registration process of companies for which they have not acted previously.
6. Not bring the industry into disrepute, whether by being the subject of a high level of justified customer complaint or in other ways.
7. File accounts and returns with Companies House on time.
8. Ensure that information submitted to Companies House is well validated and of good quality to minimise the level of rejection.
9. Report to ACRA any known or suspected instances of breaches of this Code or of perceived malpractice by any agent operating in the company registration or TCSP sectors. Reports may be made confidentially to the Chairman or to any other Board member.
10. Maintain a sufficient working knowledge of the Companies Act to be able to assist customers to make informed choices in the formation of their companies and to help them with their statutory maintenance.