- Belong to the UK’s only recognised association for company registration
- Are part of a growing list of respected agents
- Are people customers can have confidence in
As the only recognised trade association for the company registration industry, membership of ACRA carries a certain kudos. But it doesn’t end there. ACRA members have unique access to valuable information covering new thinking, current legislation and industry specific guidance on Anti-Money Laundering Regulations.
Whilst the ACRA Board meets regularly throughout the year, our general member meetings are popular events that provide a platform for opinions and for the discussion of current legislation or changes within the industry as a whole. We also hold an annual social event featuring prominent guest speakers such as the Registrar of Companies or similar senior personnel.
Downloadable documents of ACRA Board meetings and general meetings are also available.
How to join.
Membership of ACRA is open to businesses that can answer YES to the following questions:
- Do you operate as a company registration agent?
- Is the business registered as a Trust and Company Service Provider (TCSP) with HMRC in respect of Anti-Money Laundering Regulations (AMLR), or is your business registered under AMLR under another supervisory body?
- Have all relevant persons within the business passed the Fit & Proper Test as determined by AMLR?
- Does the business have an appropriate level of Professional Indemnity Insurance that covers all TCSP activities?
Membership costs £500 per year and is renewable in October. New members joining at other times of the year will be charged pro-rata from the date of approval. To join and access full ACRA member advantages, click the link here.
- Minutes added